Listen up all you cool cats! We’ve got a livestream to announce!
Look, we know life has been hard this last… well, lets not go there. We know you miss live music – we all do. And there isn’t a whole lot we can do about that right now. But, there is something we can do, and that’s give away a pass to see Quebec City’s amazing Sandveiss during their upcoming livestream gig, Sandveiss : Sabotaged Live!
How does that sound? Pretty good right? Then enter! All you have to do to enter, is log-in, so we know who you are, then follow the links and like the Facebook pages! Easy! Or if you would rather buy tickets to the show, you can that too. Just follow this link right here! Either way, you’ll get the hard rocking sounds of one of Quebec’s premier bands right in the comfort of your own home.
See Also: Sandveiss “Saboteur” Review
The livestream, Sandveis : Sabotaged Live! will take place on Wednesday April 21st, 2021 – Worldwide! 7pm EDT – 11pm UTC.
*Note: All you need to do to win, is submit your email address, then click on the links below the email entry box. You gain chances as specified in the boxes next to those links (+5 etc.). Your email address will never be used for any purpose other than to advise the winner that they have won a prize.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ALWAYS FREE! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at Modern Free Press and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is open to all except where prohibited by law. Employees of Modern Free Press, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Modern Free Press as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided by Modern Free Press. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Modern Free Press.
4. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive prizes stated in the contest only and retail value is approximate. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Modern Free Press. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Modern Free Press to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected at random under the supervision of Modern Free Press. Winner will be notified within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Modern Free Press shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
7. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Modern Free Press is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
8. By entering, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.